our Patient-centered approach
understanding your needs and connecting with the resources to meet them
CCWNC provides care managers, pharmacists, and other health care professionals to be part of your health care team. Our services are free to eligible Carolina Access Medicaid enrollees in our 15-county region, as well as a variety of other patient populations.
Our goal is to help you reach your health goals. Our care managers work closely with you and your doctor to understand your medical, mental health, and social needs, and to identify the tools and resources that are available to you.
What can a Care Manager Help You Do?
- Connect with a medical home or primary care provider
- Understand information about how to take care of chronic health problems like asthma, diabetes, heart failure, and many others
- Problem-solve issues that prevent you from getting the best medical care possible
- Visit you in your home to talk about issues related to your health and review your medications
- Help you find community resources for any issues that may affect your health
- Recognize what motivates you to improve your health and quality of life
- Work with all of your providers to make sure everyone has the same information
Already a patient? Contact your Care Manager directly or call 828-348-2290.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Derechos y Responsabilidades