CCWNC supports practices in 15 counties of western North Carolina
Medical Home Model
We are a regional partnership of health care professionals working together to provide coordinated care through the primary care Medical Home. Our goal is to work with local providers and the health system for improved population health, ensuring consistent, quality, evidence-based, and cost-effective health care services.
We support the medical home by:
- Promoting best practice
- Providing Care Management services to high-risk patients
- Supporting clinical decisions at the point-of-care via Community Care’s data and informatics
- Analyzing performance data
- Providing practice-specific quality improvement support
- Contracting with practices for specific care management or population health needs
Access to timely, accurate, and meaningful data is a key component of CCWNC’s approach to continuity of care and population health. We offer our providers access to multiple data sources and reports for optimal management of shared patients, including the Informatics Center or Provider Portal, Case Management Information System, and Pharmacy Home. Learn more about our Information Systems.
for more information
Contact Kathi Slack, Director of Quality & Clinical Services at 828-348-2820 to learn more about becoming a CCWNC Primary Care Provider practice.